Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A Short Self Interview

So what is this blog for, and why the name?

Until I think of something cooler, I'll stick with this. Lots of good connotations with it. I had another idea but it was a little too weird.

This blog is set up for a few reasons:

To let me play with the interface so I can see how adaptable it is to areas of interest to me.

To let me vent about things that are on my mind and to get them out in the open – ergo the name.


Just who am I?

I’m late 30’s (I’m being vague so I don’t have to update this part that often), married, no kids. I’m head of the AV department at a local university, and am a Ph.D. student at another university in the area. Areas of research interest are: online education, assistive/adaptive technologies, and communication theory. Areas of interest are movies, naps, cooking, and bright shiny things.


Who are your heroes?

John Glenn, Groucho Marx, Harpo Marx, Moe Howard, Buster Keaton, Walt Disney, and Alton Brown.
Read in to this whatver you like. It's a free country.
MTC
-D

No comments: