- Gas stoves put out a LOT of heat.
- It’s a little scary making something that you normally wouldn’t eat yourself.
- A grill makes a fine heat source for warming something.
- An electric blanket is wonderful for making bread rise in a timely fashion.
- There really is no line between breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Thanksgiving.
- I can make a WONDERFUL caramel apple pie.
- I wish I had two stomachs. I hate cooking all this and not being able to try all of it.
Thanksgiving is still an underrated holiday in my book, with Halloween following a close second.