This Summer I need to:
- get more active. I spend way too much time sitting down in front of a computer.
- work on personal relationships that are near to me. I had to put a lot of stuff on a back burner last Spring because of my schedule.
- watch less television. It interferes with the above.
- work around my house. I've got a great place. Time I put some effort into it.
- learn to cook a few more dishes. I've got my standards, but there's a lot of stuff out there that I don't know about.
- learn to really relax. Life is short and I feel like sometimes I've wasted too much of it worrying about things over which I have no control. God will hold me accountable for these days so I might as well make better use of them.
- prepare for Fall. I need to work smarter and that takes preparation.