Sunday, October 07, 2007

Things that I think are cool

I know that it's been well over a month since my previous post, but it's been kinda crazy. Figured that I would jump start the creative process by continuing a post that I started a few years ago.

For this post, it's the Discovery Channel TV series Last One Standing. Take some normal athletes and take them to a tribe living in the rain forests of Brazil and let them compete as warriors. No pads, no going back. I stumbled across this gem a few nights ago and had to record it tonight. Haven't watched it all the way through, but what I saw grabbed me. I know it's not completely unique, but it is something that I do intend to follow.

Now, if you're reading this, you are officially tagged. Post something in your blog that you find irretrievably interesting and way underrated.
-D

1 comment:

Ensign Eddie said...

Tag!

I responded to your call by making a new entry on my blog.